It’s the first place that will introduce people to Jesus for the first time. Currently, there is not one church sharing God’s love in Buwooya community
We are planning to build a church in Buwooya Community. This Community church will cost $ 40,000 USD. Fully furnished with power and water.
Currently, there is not one church sharing God’s love in Buwooya community. This church will be a gathering place of hope and comfort, a place of prayer, a place where fathers will be corrected and mothers will be consoled, a shelter and rest for the weary and troubled, a place of holy reverence, where people will travel for miles to hear about the living Jesus. The walls will be an inviting place for the Holy Spirit. Buwooya Mission Church will be a sanctuary where God’s presence will be real and close to the brokenhearted. .
Buwooya Mission Church will be a house of worship, a place where souls are saved and hearts are changed, a place for children to praise their Creator and parents to be refreshed, where children will sing and parents will grow and be strengthened,.
We believe Mission Trips Uganda will be able to utilize this building to introduce the fatherless to a Heavenly Father and healing the orphaned spirit of so many!.
Currently, we are fundraising for the construction of this amazing church and we are working day and night to open the doors of refuge to our community this year.
Join us and be part of this vision by visiting our donate page and donate to the vision of Buwooya Mission Church today. More updates to come!
Buwooya Mission Church is a community of people who love Jesus and love the people of Buwooya. We desire to show the love of Christ in our community.
We’re all about doing life together in community, being intentional about our growth as people and serving one another and our broader community along the way.
We believe that Christ changes lives, and that His church can be the most powerful influence of love and change on the plane
We believe it’s Jesus who builds His church, not big budgets, not state-of-the-art facilities, stage sets or productions. We are called to “straighten out what’s unfinished” in our community, and want to do everything we can to return the church to what Christ originally intended it to be. Ultimately, Buwooya Mission Church is the story of a people on mission with Jesus to boldly proclaim the good news that Jesus is lord and He saves sinners.
Our mission is to touch lives without boundaries by Serving our community and Championing the message of God’s grace for community transformation.
Our Vision is to make Jesus famous by spreading His love, reach people, build lives and make Disciples.
Our Purpose is to proclaim Jesus as Savior and Lord to our community, be a healthy church that is balanced and to present Christ a worshiping, growing community of disciples.
We invest in the next generation. We are committed to teaching kids to love & follow Jesus through 2 basic principles: GOD MADE EVERYTHING. JESUS SAVES.
Serve and love others
Grow closer to God and build meaningful relationships
Discover genuine faith and purpose
Communities of encouragement and accountability
Godly servant leadership
Our Strategy: We will accomplish our vision by coming alongside of other ministries in following ways
1. We Partner with others – We seek to develop strategic missional partnerships around Uganda and the globe for the purposes of church planting and compassion.
2. We Plant Churches – We desire to plant other local missional churches in Uganda.
3. We Work together – We desire to work together, investing in the communities and pooling our resources to do so.
4. We Love our Communities – We strive to love our communities where we serve so that they will have the opportunity to see, hear, and respond to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
5. We Prepare the Team – We aim to see the principles of gospel transformation instilled throughout the church.
1. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
2. We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
3. We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
5. We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
6. We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
7. We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship, prayer and the ‘breaking of bread’.
8. We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives, which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
9. We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
10. We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
11. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
At Buwooya Mission Church, we believe life is best lived in community with others. Our missional community groups are designed to help you do just that. Each group meets once a week to discuss the sermon they heard on Sunday with an emphasis on how to apply the message to their everyday lives. Group members also commit to praying for one another and holding each other accountable as they walk through life together. Missional Community groups also work together to serve their community
We would love to see you get involved at Buwooya Mission Church both in the community and within the church.
We have Christ-centered missions experiences for youth and adults that will forever change the way you see the world and serve others. If you would like to help serve others in the communities of Buwooya in Uganda please contact us at: email@example.com
We believe that through long-term relationships and partnerships, we benefit not only the children and families we work with, but also the church partner by giving them a chance to be a vital part of what God is doing in Africa.
Help support Buwooya Mission Church by donating to Mission Trips Uganda! Through your donation you can help us Build a church, purchase Bibles, children’s resources and materials, support our Ugandan ministry staff and reach more people who need to be introduced to Jesus!
Make a secure transaction
Help support Buwooya Mission Church! Through your donation you can help us build a church, purchase Bibles, children’s resources and materials, support our Ugandan ministry staff and reach more people who need to be introduced to a loving Father!Donate & Support Buwooya Mission Church