The Buwooya Mission School is a community primary school that exists to equip the children of Uganda with the tools of learning to enable attain academic excellence, servant leadership, and nurturing relationships.
We have plans to build a modern Christian primary school in Buwooya village as well! The nearest good Primary school for the children in Buwooya Village is over an hour and half walk. The primary school school costs and distance can discourage many children in the village. Additionally, we plan to build dormitories to house children living in unsuitable home environments so they can be encouraged and given a place to focus on their studies. Giving students an opportunity to attend such a school will bring their mind set out of a life of poverty and give them confidence in knowing they can succeed in life
We seek to empower and equip next generation of Ugandan leaders with tools for learning to enable them to live fully for the glory of God!
is to live out the love of Jesus by educating and empowering the Vulnerable, underprivileged children and young people in Uganda!
Glorify God by educating with excellence.!
Christ First (Colossians 2:3, 6-10)
Self-Worth (Psalm 139:13-16; Jeremiah 29:11)
Academics (Colossians 2:3; Proverbs 4:5, 7; Proverbs 9:10)
We have worked to articulate core values that drive our individual and organizational posture. These eight stated values serve as guides to remind us what we are about, what is important to us, and what we want to strive for in the future
(1) Kingdom Education: A life-long, Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading a child to Christ, building a child up in Christ, and equipping a child to serve Christ.
(2) Love: We believe that each person should love God and love others as they love themselves. It is our goal at Buwooya Mission School to demonstrate the love of God through a life-style of love and caring for each other.
(3) Family: We believe in the family as the most important institution that God has created. It is our goal at Buwooya Mission School to partner with our parents in the education of their children.
(4) Biblical Worldview: We believe that the Bible is immutable, inerrant, and infallible. That all education should begin with God’s Word as its foundation. It is our goal to teach all subject matter from God’s point of view … a Biblical Worldview.
(5) Integrity: We will do what we say, and we will say what we do. We place the needs of the team over our own and we value teamwork over individual accomplishments. (Matthew 5:7, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31).
(6) Christ-Like Influence: Buwooya Mission School equips students to be leaders in every arena of life to influence our society and our world for God’s glory. (Mathew 5:13-16)
(7) Christ-Like Character Development: Buwooya Mission School trains both the heart and mind of students in the development of Godly wisdom so they may reflect the character of Jesus Christ in everything they do. (Philippians 2:5)
(8) Stewardship: We are responsible with the resources entrusted to us (money, people, and time), recognizing they are God’s gift and provision and not our own. We will be generous in our giving of care, time and finances. (Acts 20:35).
We Cherish your partnership is God-given opportunity to enhance our ministry by building a modern Christian primary school in the Buwooya Village for the children in our programs and the community. This beautiful school will further the gospel in the lives of the people we serve! For more information please contact us at email@example.com.